Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Fresh New Vision (not quite vision on demand)

I have been praying for a fresh new vision of what I am supposed to do next, as things were a bit foggy. On 1-20-2009 I had an amazing dream in full color of what is happening going to happen and what I/we are supposed to do about it. There is another one that is more important than this one but in any case I can share this with you free of charge. If it was not for “polution” as we might call it I could tell you more but for the sake of the truth I can not release everything online.

The first thing I saw was a bright blue sky with some whisp like clouds and what looked like large bats flying around above a fairly shallow river. These bats were big like fruit bats with a bright green spot and streaks on their wings beginning at the joint. They were otherwise brown and around a foot tall. I then saw myself walking along the bank of the river and the bank was a dusty dry tan and orange color. It must have been spring or summer time. I then see this tree hanging out over the water. I am not sure what kind of tree its bark was fairly smooth and dark brown or green and the leaves were large dark green and oval shaped. I know trees well and this was not like one that grows commonly here so I am not sure. I also then see a large nest in the tree with one of the bats perched beside it. I then climb up the tree and almost walk up it because its at such an angle out over the water. As I get close to it the bat flies away and I pick up the nest and begin to carry it down. The nest appears empty at first but then I see two maybe three snakes and one sort of hisses at me and tries bite at me. I am not scared of the snakes and I continue to take the nest down to the ground. I set it on the bank and two of them try to get away so I look around and I see a machete laying there in the dust so I pick it up and run after them. As I scramble further up the bank I catch one easily and chop it in half. Then I am barely able catch up to and slice the other one in half as it almost makes it to cover. I then head back to the nest assuming there is one more still there and I wake up from the dream. I assume I kill the other one too.

I get the impression that I am going back to the ministry of the word and this time going pro. I have enjoyed playing on some semi pro teams and I am certain that God will provide team members and managers that can afford and handle the work that is before us. I will explain more soon the lord is really flooding me with inspiration now. Be sure to consider joining us in this epic adventure as we advance the invisible yet amazingly real kingdom of heaven. This dream has a lot of biblical symbolism in it so if you have read the bible or been in church much and have eyes to see spiritually its pretty easy to tell what it means. If you do not yet then do not worry God knows what it means.
Matthew 13:15

The original post is from Feb 17th, 2009.
http://blog.nccomputers.com/wordpress/?p=161

No comments: