Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Simple things way too complex

Well its been a crazy ride and the simplest things in life like marriage and sex become way too complex. I finally get that I am being framed and the nature of such is amazingly weird.  Alot of it is about Jobs and we can create new ones simple ways I think here. Everything is going to be ok but just be honest as you can and treat other people the way you would want to be treated but remember we are different and forgiveness is there for us all. Try to be open and honest with others about what is going on. I just want to be "ok" I do not need to be that "good" as hard as I try. We do tend to sin less but we all need Jesus and what he has made a way for us. I have had a hard time in the school hard knocks kicks punches slaps and of life, I have learned alot and its not over but we all want out.  Try and just pay your employees what ya can but we will keep trying to let down our pride. Its the guys in the middle that do not know exactly what is going on here. Its a hard road for sure. As always may God's will be done.

No comments: