Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cool toys

I played the Nintendo Wii recently with some kids and I am impressed
with the way the controllers work making it more of a body workout than
a thumb eye coordination. Also the non-violent games are pretty nice
too. I think Nintendo must have more in mind than sales numbers.

http://www.nintendo.com/wii

The power of God working in your life does not originate with
preventative Chiropractic and Neurology care but it does help with pain
from footholds, depression, blind spots, burdens, uneven yokes, and
other issues resulting from wanting to be "normal".  These guys have
done a pretty good job with me my neck should be at 45 deg. but was at
20 deg. now it is 27 deg. with enough treatment I am sure I could be
healed alot more.  There are alot of other healing advantages I really
won't explain here.

Back to Health Chiropractic Fishers Landing

Here is another big word. e⋅van⋅ge⋅lism

the preaching or promulgation of the gospel; the work of an evangelist. (it is not sales, but will not return void)

Being a living sacrifice is the surrender to God and his will, accepting
whatever you go through as a chance to grow in faith and worship of God.

It is not that I am looking for something big or better its just that some
groups just do not have what it takes to do this alone. I am amazed at how complex simple things can be.  Also I have a
tendency to try and multiply what can be gotten from a project or
something God has done, sometimes its spirit guided and sometimes just
additional wisdom. So I should designate the difference I guess.

Its all about what God says you need not about what you say or others believe you need. Often its not what we want I have found. I know God is doing his job and he wants what is best for me. I know that I am not God, and as amazing as it sounds some people are not so sure they are not.  Jesus came not to bring peace but the sword turning people against oneanother because of who he is and what he has done we can find real lasting peace.

No comments: